The Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin regularly publishes the “Where to Find” Guide for Jefferson County. This guide lists all of the helping agencies in our county. Please click here to be directed to the Jefferson County “Where to Find” Guide.
In addition, below is contact information for several of the more commonly requested resources:
- Badgercare, Foodshare, Childcare Assistance: Workforce Development Center, 874 Collins Road, Jefferson, 1-888-794-5780
- Energy Assistance: Energy Services, 402 Madison Avenue, Fort Atkinson, 920-568-0604
- Local Food Pantries: click here for schedule
- GED and Citizenship Courses: Jefferson County Literacy Council, 218 Wisconsin Dr., Jefferson, 920-675-0500
- Elder Benefit Specialist Program: ADRC of Jefferson County, 1541 Annex Rd., Jefferson, 920-674-8734
- Addiction Help: Recovery Support Center, 110 S. 2nd Street, Suite E, Watertown, 920-988-6944
- Neighborly Assistance (transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, etc): Your Friends in Action, Jefferson, 920-674-4748
- Employment and Training: Diversified Personnel Services
- Free Summer Meals: Program – free summer meals for youth under the age of 18. No financial requirements! Click here for details.