- Physical assessments – including school and sports physicals**
- Care for chronic and acute diseases
- Health education
- Laboratory and radiology testing
- Referrals to other medical providers
- Referrals to community resources
- The RRFC does not provide any dental services
**sports physicals – please be sure to bring the WIAA (Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association) form provided by the school for the doctor to complete.
The Rock River Free Clinic does not charge for healthcare services. Donations are appreciated. If further care is needed, such as hospitalization or surgery, a patient’s eligibility for additional financial aid will be assessed.
To schedule an appointment, please call the Rock River Free Clinic at 920-674-7442.