- Be uninsured
- Have income at or below 400% of federal poverty level (see below table)
- Be ineligible for Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance or BadgerCare
- Reside in Jefferson County, Cambridge, or Whitewater
- Complete a Patient Application and Health History
- Complete a Screening Appointment within 30 days of initial appointment with the physician to determine if the Rock River Free Clinic is the most appropriate provider for ongoing care. At the appointment, the client will be required to provide financial information to verify eligibility.
2019 Federal Poverty Level Guidelines
This table is MONTHLY AND ANNUAL INCOME at 400% of the FPL guidelines
|Family Size||MONTHLY Income||ANNUAL Income|
Each additional person add $1,474 monthly, $17,680 annually
This information is taken from https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/badgercareplus.org/fpl.htm
Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
The Rock River Free Clinic enrolls patients in assistance programs that are run by pharmaceutical companies to provide free medications to people who cannot afford to buy their medicine whenever possible. Our clinic staff will assist you with your PAP applications.